PASSPORT TO SAFETY
The Passport to Safety is a nationally recognized qualification.
The scheme, which results in the award of a 'Safety Passport' to contractor site personnel, is monitored and controlled by a national steering group known as the Client/Contractor National Safety Group ( CCNSG ).
On completion of the training the passport provides proof that the individual contractor has reached a competency which will enable them after appropriate site induction, to work on site more safely with lower risk to themselves and others.
- Health and Safety law and permits to work
- Safe working practices relating to scaffolding
- Safe working practices for access and exiting
- Accident and first aid procedures
- Fire precautions and procedures
- COSHH and personal protective equipment
- Theories of Manual Handling
- Noise procedures and practices
- Regulations for work with cranes and heavy equipment
- Excavations procedures and practices